8.14.2006

The First

Well, I'm new to this whole thing. Blogging, I mean. What will I end up saying? no one knows. I hope it's something interesting, perhaps with a touch of meaning.
I guess i'll introduce myself. My name is Alaric. I'm 17 years old. I enjoy reading, talking, coffee, a little bit of art, and long walks on the beach. I was kidding about that last one.
I go to high school, I work part time as a "sandwich artist" at a local sandwich joint. Pretty lame, but the pay isnt bad. I'm an only child, I have a mother and a father, and I live with both in a home in the suburbs. I'm not one of the cool kids, nor will i ever be, but I'm content with myself and my circle of friends.
I'm single, I don't have a girlfriend, at least not right now. Am i looking for one? I guess I'm browsing. I'm not gonna find my " soulmate" right now, so having a girlfriend just means double the money when i go out for dinner or to a movie with my friends.

Well, now that I've introduced myself, and let you know a bit about me, i think i'll call it a night

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethany said...

Welcome to the blog community :-) I'm looking forward to what you have to say, it's always nice to hear ideas coming from someone that you haven't heard before.

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home