9.29.2006

So, I haven't posted in a while...I've been busy with getting back to school, and I've been sick. And no one's visited my blog anyways *hangs head*, so I guess it doesn't matter anyways...

You know when people, instead of asking you how you are, or how its going, ask,"How's life treating you?"... that's always bugged me. The phrase should be "how are you treating life". Isnt that the better question? I mean, all the bad stuff is IN life, its not caused by it. How we treat life is the bigger issue. How are we choosing to live? Are we doing the things we want to do? do we make time for the important things? Isnt it how we treat life the thing that determines its quality? We should take some responsibility for our crappy lives, instead of blaming other people and things. The truly happy people make their lives happy; they work at making it that way. We need to get out of our funk and actually live the way we want to. We don't have tpo be doctors and lawyers, and make lots of money if we never get any time to enjoy life. In my opinion, all I'll need/want in life is a library card, a tv with digital cable and a pvr, a roof over my head, and a buspass, and I'll be fine... oh, and a computer...


On to another note, I'm going to France next spring. Its for the 90th anniversary of Vimy Ridge, and I get to be a part of the ceremony and stuff. It will be cool for a history kid like me. I've never been overseas, so I'm looking forward to it...just wanted to let someone know...see ya...

1 Comments:

Blogger jeffmacsimus said...

Yee-haw on the library card. Found you by clicking next blog in the upper right hand corner. Nice to meet you. I added you to my RSS feed, so I hope you post again soon. Vive la France!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home