2.04.2007

So I was just reading over the other posts in my blog, and I sound like such a whiner!
It's terrible... I hate when people whine about their lives. And now I have become one of them.

So, in response to my last post, things have gotten a lot better. My grades are going up, and I've gotten in better shape, and I'm feeling more positive... so that's good.

As well, in response to another post, I also have a huge crush on this girl. Isn't it funny how you can just suddenly look at someone in a certain way, and realize that they are really cute, funny, etc.?
Like, this girl, I kind of had a flirtation with her in grade 9, when our projects were next to each other at the science fair (yes, I know, nerdy), but I had a girlfriend then, so I ignored it. We didn't really hang out too uch in grade 10, but we became friends in grade 11, and now, we've become really good friends this past year. And now I've realized how great she is, but its almost the end of grade12, and even if we do get together, were not gonna have any time.
My friends have been teasing us about getting together, without knowing that I like her. Timing just sucks... anyways, anyone have any advice? i don't know whether to ask her out or not, especially seeing how were graduating... I want to get out of high school...

i should do homework, but ill post later

-A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home