12.15.2006

Chistmas, Christmas time is near (i quote the chipmunks)

It's almost Christmas...yay...

I'm looking forward to some time off school. Whoever said that grade 12 was easy should be knocked across the head with a shillalah ( an irish club used as a weapon to hit others with).

Life has been... well, uneventful, at least in the sense of things that one would talk about in conversation with acquaintances... the only "events" have been arguing with my mother, avoiding my friend, who is a girl, who treats me as if I'm her boyfriend, though we have no interest in each other, and she is quite abusive of my kindness towards her.

University applications are due in January. I applied to all the Canadian schools of interest... still nervous about getting in though...

Ah, school's boring, lets talk about something else...

I think I want a girlfriend... I haven't been in a relationship for a while (if you call teenage dating a "relationship") and am looking for something new.

You know what sucks though? Asking girls out. It's terrible. My girl- friends (friends who are girls) tell me that i should just ask a girl out, and if she says no, so what? But it's not like that at all. If I get turned down, the rumours start flying that I was completely in love with this girl, and was crushed when she turned me down and then everyone thinks I'm pathetic.
If I'm going to ask a girl out, I want to know that they like me, or at least have some sort of interest in me, and that there is an attraction between us. I don't want to ask a girl out blindly and risk rejection. I am terribly afraid of rejection.
Anyways, do all you girls realize how hard it is to know if you like a guy or not? It's not about giving signals, its just that all girls act differently. Some are flirty to all guys, and you can't tell the difference if they like you or are just playing.

I have to go, but you girls shouold know how confusing you are... I'll continue this later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home